ICT Department Vision and Mission
Mindful Learners, Transforming Learning
Transforming teaching and learning through leveraging ICT in a blended learning environment while nurturing responsible digital learners.
Key Department Events
Objective 1: To equip our students with the necessary baseline ICT skills from P2-P6
Objective 2: To inculcate computational thinking skills among students so as to achieve the 21CC outcomes.
- Primary 2 – MS Word (Advanced), Code for Fun
- Primary 3 – MS PowerPoint (Basic), MS Excel (Basic), Code for Fun
- Primary 4 – MS PowerPoint (Advanced), MS Excel (Basic), Code for Fun
- Primary 5 – MS Excel (Advanced)
- Primary 6 – MS Movie Maker (Post-Exam), Coding Games
- Lab on Wheels; bus for Smart Nation Education
Objective 3: To nurture students to be responsible digital learners.
- Cyberwellness Assembly programmes
- Internet Safer Day 7 Feb 2018
- Recess Activities/Library Cyber Wise Corner
- Focus on Internet Addiction, Gaming Addiction and Personal Data Protection Act.